Are you someone working with and/or on behalf of children birth to eight and their families in the field of early childhood health, mental health, family support, or early learning in Colorado? Are you interested in learning about a graduate certificate in early childhood leadership?
- Watch a 2-minute video about the Buell Early Childhood Leadership Program–cultivating leadership capacity to effect change within early childhood programs, policies, and practices and advance equity, excellence, and opportunity with all young children and their families.
- Join us for a 2019 online information session to learn more about the program using a friendly video conferencing tool called Zoom (please let us know if this tool is new for you and we will make sure you have what you need to join us).
- Preview the Information Session Slides and take your time reviewing the program structure and content.
- Read and learn about the 11th Cohort’s leadership stories in everyday contexts at www.buellleadershipstories.org. The stories feature the issues and conversations Buell Fellows engage with and in during the program year.
- Find the online application for the 2019-2020 cohort at www.ucdenver.edu/education/buell. Applications are due in their entirety December 6, 2019.
- Contact BECLP@ucdenver.edu or 303-315-5000 and visit the web page for more information: www.ucdenver.edu/education/buell.
- Share this information with any early childhood professionals and colleagues you would recommend as candidates to this program.